ItsMods

Full Version: Can someone tell me which program do you use for creating/editing BO scripts/mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

So, I need some help! I dont know with which program can I edit/create Black Ops MP scripts! I searched this forums, I searched the Google, I searched the U2be - but nothing! I am not new to programming/modding, I have experience with some programming languages such as C++, PAWNO, VB! Anyways, wanted to ask you if you could gimme the link of program with which I can create my own BO MP mods/scripts!

Please help me!

Regards,
Fiki!
Notepad. Simple as that Smile
(01-20-2012, 15:17)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Notepad. Simple as that Smile

Yeah, I figured that out that you can create them! But with which program to edit them? I tried to edit with Notepad, but it shows compiled and human-unreadable signs!
(01-20-2012, 15:31)fiki574_CRO Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2012, 15:17)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Notepad. Simple as that Smile

Yeah, I figured that out that you can create them! But with which program to edit them? I tried to edit with Notepad, but it shows compiled and human-unreadable signs!

Really... Troll

OK u edit in notepad or notepad++ (better) and then u load the mod with the script in the game to test it.

Simple as that.

Thanks Barata...

Did you open a .gsc file in notepad? because it shouldn't show weird symbols then?
(01-20-2012, 17:13)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Did you open a .gsc file in notepad? because it shouldn't show weird symbols then?

What if I dont have .gsc, just .ff? How to open .ff? Have tried many programs which aparently open .ff file, but none work!
Did you know itsmods have a search function? http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...piler.html

Good luck!
(01-20-2012, 18:28)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know itsmods have a search function? http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...piler.html

Good luck!

Oh, I apologize then! Sad
Thank you, appriciated!