ItsMods

Full Version: Gametypes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw GTNW, Arena and VIP gametypes in MW3, i don't know if we can play it or this need console unlock (in previously MW2 i reach BAN after try to play Vip mode 'cause console unlocked and was junk gametype, realy unplayable).
Ground termo nuclear war was funny for maps like favela (RPG madness) and highrise, there's even OIC and other classic gametypes but HardCore, so is there a way to play it? I never played private math and i don't know if it possible play it, anyway i prefer play it with my online custom class
Start mw3 server is not possible for my laggy Dsl and not find server with it...

When modloader?
(01-19-2012, 19:21)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]I saw GTNW, Arena and VIP gametypes in MW3, i don't know if we can play it or this need console unlock (in previously MW2 i reach BAN after try to play Vip mode 'cause console unlocked and was junk gametype, realy unplayable).
Ground termo nuclear war was funny for maps like favela (RPG madness) and highrise, there's even OIC and other classic gametypes but HardCore, so is there a way to play it? I never played private math and i don't know if it possible play it, anyway i prefer play it with my online custom class
Start mw3 server is not possible for my laggy Dsl and not find server with it...

When modloader?

Arena works, but GTNW and VIP do not
(yes i've tested)

edit: lol fail (I typed 'VIP' on accident)
nukem, y u no release?
Yep, i'll add you on MW3 (new one's for testing) i wanna try Vip...
PLS make plugin for VIP
haha you make me joke, arena is funny but Vip and Gtnw is more funny , shame on iw to never release the best game type...