ItsMods

Full Version: First photoshop project!(:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2vjr3ba.jpg] Do you like it? Smile i know i know i made a texas one but im a longhorns fan if you dont like that then GTFO Wink
Texas? Add Chuck Norris to the image.
Will do.. Big Grin at least i can try when i get my internet back at home to install photoshop! ((: OMA for all
Basically what you said was 'Do you like it? well if you don't GTFO'
Why even ask then?
(01-19-2012, 19:21)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Basically what you said was 'Do you like it? well if you don't GTFO'
Why even ask then?

he wants us to tell him how awesome he is for a beginner.

Gotta be honest here, it looks like you saved it as JPG, then reopened and saved it again 20 times
kinda reminds me of this : http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/
It looks like all you did was apply 1 effect to some image you found on Google and posted it here. It doesn't look like much of a photoshop project at all.

I even found the original image.

[Image: Texas-Longhorns-university-of-texas-652390_1173_885.jpg]
Actually i said " im a longhorns fan if you dont like that then GTFO " not about the picture... and there isnt much u can do to a photo in 1 minute im on a school pc -_- Tongue Nyan Cat And like i said its my first one ^^
(01-20-2012, 15:21)skata3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i said " im a longhorns fan if you dont like that then GTFO " not about the picture... and there isnt much u can do to a photo in 1 minute im on a school pc -_- Tongue Nyan Cat And like i said its my first one ^^

In fact, I'm very well aware that you're on a school PC right now Superman

I know exactly what class you're in too. You'll be learning photoshop later in the semester. Believe me though, this class won't teach you very much. It'll teach you some basics but the rest you're going to have to learn on your own.