ItsMods

Full Version: Custom background for mw3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
When I want to play multiplayer its says files are different from the server :/
files different from the server!
When you get the files from different from the server then you put the images in aswell as the files, the images are not supposed to be put inside
(01-21-2012, 08:48)Kazu215 Wrote: [ -> ]When you get the files from different from the server then you put the images in aswell as the files, the images are not supposed to be put inside

nope I didnt put the image in.
only the iwi file
same here i know for sure i didnt paste the images in folder. only .iwi file. need to tget this staright i had to reinstall my game..
(01-21-2012, 11:32)mikemill Wrote: [ -> ]same here i know for sure i didnt paste the images in folder. only .iwi file. need to tget this staright i had to reinstall my game..

thats why I backed up my files
no need to reinstall the game i put Original file's in first post so you can download the original files from first post..

and

the problem for different files from server when coming up that you save the iwi files with different CRC or you add extra file's to iw_00.iwd archives....

and if you give this error form my files that i posted in first post sorry for this you just say me what files(in case) give this error then i check this .
one with Eiffel tower.
(01-21-2012, 14:48)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]one with Eiffel tower.

ok i fix this and also i tested this file and working good.

In attachment
that you save the iwi files with different CRC.
what does CRC mean? ty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7