ItsMods

Full Version: My server simply wont go ranked!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there everyone, I ve got a little problem with my server. While everything is looking good and all set the server do not award EXP points of any kind. The game is set to hardcore FFA, server starts up properly and clients can join the game. Timedmessages loads properly as well.
I'm attaching you the screenshots and the cfg files letting you see what could be wrong.
I use server Addon and Its mods ranked server.exe
dont put the files into your steam mw3 directory
wywal pliki addona z folderu steama, przekopiuj cae mw3 do innego folderu i wtedy sprbuj Big Grin

remove files from steam folder, copy whole mw3 to different folder and try then
Did you start the game with your server on? Because that means you will probably be banned within 2 weeks. Read the readme next time.
How much times does nukem have to keep telling people to not do this...
wrong section is wrong
i did not run the game on the same machine i run the server no worries i read the alert message! so i should copy everything to another directory and run it again?
No. Ranked server means FFA. No way to change that.
if u read the topic carefully u would have noticed that actually i am runing FFA server it just dont award any EXP points as of now...
i know that theres no chance having ranked server for any other game mode as of now so chill and spend 3 secs more reading the posts next time mate

end the game says Hardcore Free for All when u join so i guess thats sorted...
i did what u ve told OrangePL yet the server is still not ranked, i earsed all addon stuff then redownloaded the serwer off steam, turned off steam copied the cod folder to somewhere else, installed the plugin once more, inserted Steam.dll inside to have my server listed in the servers list. so what could be wrong? I am running it FFA not any other game mode....