ItsMods

Full Version: ModernBackup 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For lulz.

House's ChromatiX had bug in backup/restore func so I raged Fuu a bit and made my own. I MADE IT FOR MYSELF, posting it just if somebody is interested.
EDIT: LOL forgot to say what it actually does xD It makes a backup of iwd's if you are installing textures. for those who cant or too lazy to do it manually.

Needs exe (obviously) and 1 dll to work correct - unzip archive to a folder, so in one folder there will be only exe + dll
- everything in archive. archive in attachment.

Language = VB. No comments guys, i know what you say))
PM if need source.

[Image: backupq.jpg]

VIRUS SCANS
JOTTI
VIRUS TOTAL

YES, it has two detections. idk really, its not a hack, just a backup tool, shall not contain false positives... viruses are impossible also as i made it myself 5 minutes ago... so idk what actually causes this detection.

P.S.
U JELLY?

LOL VB Troll
Tru dat.
Others are bad(
Dont matters if its VB or C++ or whatever language you use, if you made it with OMA for me its ok.

OnTopic:

I like vb to, but cmon lets start with C++ Troll

Good Job(made in vb).

Thanks Barata...
Isn't backing up files just copy and paste?
Step 1. Start VB.net
Step 2. File.Copy
Step 3. <STEP MISSING>
Step 4. Profit
(01-14-2012, 23:10)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Step 1. Start VB.net
Step 2. File.Copy
Step 3. <STEP MISSING>
Step 4. Profit

Tru dat Troll

Thanks Barata...
(01-14-2012, 22:53)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't backing up files just copy and paste?

nope, it creates zip archive when you press BACKUP automatically with all IWDs needed

and when you press RESTORE it replaces IWDs with backup'ed ones.
(01-14-2012, 23:10)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Step 1. Start VB.net
Step 2. File.Copy
Step 3. <STEP MISSING>
Step 4. Profit

Fuu ITSMODS Y U CANT READ?!
Quote: for those who cant or too lazy to do it manually.

if u think u so awesome and can do everything, well think about people who has problem with launching game lol. who cant understand where is searchbar and where is shoutbox.
its a bit like your 1-2-3-4 algorythm. FOR THOSE WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO MAKE IT THEMSELVES. OR DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT. of course for most repped whore on itsmods it will be useless
Are you referring to me?
Just think it isn't that hard to copy files. No offense though