ItsMods

Full Version: Help me with my css map plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so im pretty much done. I just finished my first map ever in any game ever. SO i would like it if someone that is good as css mapping would go in a take a look at my map. Tell me if i need to do stuff. And if they want they can go in and fix it anyway they want and take all the credit. I dont really care. Here are some ss of the map. ITs harbor from cod1.

[Image: 2cngugw.jpg]
[Image: n39g7c.jpg]
[Image: 2jcbwgy.jpg]
[Image: 2cfzhb7.jpg]

So please someone go in a fix the lighting and the props. Because idk how my map is acting so weird. I got the layout all done its just weird idk. If you do go in a change the stuff can u tell me what i did wrong.

Here is the vmf

de_harbor.vmf - 4.4 MB
sorry bro, i deleted SDK 1 year ago - its too old.
Want advice? THAT SUCKS. Go learn with UDK (Unreal Development Kit) or wait, Source SDK 2 will be released in 2012 (idk actual date)

EDIT: Not your map sucks, Source SDK sucks cause it is too old
@g-man The map is awesome, and alot of people still play CSS and GMOD everyday.
Your argument is invalid
I've no idea how to help you, I just want to say it looks awesome, and harbor is amazing <3
Looks really good for a first map, I can't look into it but maybe you can upload a video showing the map so everyone can tell you what they think of it.
I think those open spaces are too big, but never played CSS, so I don't know how it's gameplay is.
you guys arnt very much help