ItsMods

Full Version: [REVIEW] MW3 Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, everything official about the tool you can find HERE. I will write only about my expression and opinion.

1.) F2 finishes round
Pretty nice function. It works as well as a clock. If your team is winning (or loosing, doesn't matter) you can press F2 and match will be finished instantly. Lots of raging/ragequiting people from opposite team, lots of lol'ling/wow'ing people from your team (if you won after all). Nobody knows why round ended. Some extra clever people understand that there is a hax0r in lobby but nobody knows who he is.

2.) F3 does god mode!!!
Holy shit its workin!!! Nice function to pwn people in private match or if you are host. Personally my opinion - not interesting. if god mode is switched on, the game looses its "challengeness".

3.) F7 toggles rapid fire
Rapid fire for all semi-automatic assault rifles and pistols. AMAZING! In my opinion its the best function. Works perfectly, specially with MK14. It allows to dominate the game absolutely.

4.) Teammate kills exploit
If you take RPG, shoot at your teammate, FAST while rocket is flying press V you will kill your teammate and get points for it. Then press B to be able to do that again. Well, cool function for those, who wants to rank up fast. But for me it is useless, my score will be higher if I will play normally.

5.) Kill server
Useless function. It is good to use only if you want to fuck up some of your real-life enemies, who has his own server. Not for me. I do not play dedis much at all.

6.) Force host
For lulz, this function is not working. Maybe it does not work only for me, but when I start force-hosted match nobody joins me. Only friends with invitation can. But nobody else. I posted a thread in premium support section on xgamingstudio.com that is the official web-site of tool...
Well, you know, I bought this app just for fun and to try something new. I do not need anything to rank up faster, I'm totally satisfied with my score. So is it fun without force host? Yes it is. Is it new without force-host? Yes it is. So I like this app and advice you to buy it.

And give it 5 oma's of 5.
OMAOMAOMAOMAOMA

P.S. AgentGOD i luv u
P.S.S Me no leech, leechers go MPGH
Wats the point of this thing if it doesnt load mods?
Well it is very good for those who can not play good themselves. Or are bastards like Ivankec. Or just want to have some fun like me.
Thanks for the review.

Quote:Nobody knows why round ended. Some extra clever people understand that there is a hax0r in lobby but nobody knows who he is.
I lolled very hard about this.

BTW about the force host, is your nat strict?
lmao, you paid for being banned
(01-09-2012, 17:02)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the review.

Quote:Nobody knows why round ended. Some extra clever people understand that there is a hax0r in lobby but nobody knows who he is.
I lolled very hard about this.

BTW about the force host, is your nat strict?

I lolled to there Tongue

yes I guess you need nat type open
[Image: SVF9z.jpg]

Brand new software Troll
(01-09-2012, 17:39)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]*image*
Brand new software Troll

I lolled.
hmmkay then intervention and mw3 chaos looks like mw2 and mw3. little bit changed.
This is equal to ban I suppose, Fuu
Pages: 1 2 3 4