ItsMods

Full Version: Disable flag carrier icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible or can a plugin be made which suppresses displaying the flag carriers position in TDEF and CTF? I'd be interested in this for our Hardcore server.

Thanks,

TiLLeR
Files with the textures are not on the server. They are packed in iwd-files on the client side. Accordingly, care for their size to users. The only thing you can put the modified files to download and to offer their players ...
I have similar question, so I won't make new thread, just ask it here:

Is there any way to hide icons (or make them smaller) of bombs, targets, flags, etc?
Cuz if you are standing in front of such icon it will be harder to kill somebody coming directly from flag - icon will shit everything up.
Try it for S&D (and some others fixes).
(01-09-2012, 08:54)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I have similar question, so I won't make new thread, just ask it here:

Is there any way to hide icons (or make them smaller) of bombs, targets, flags, etc?
Cuz if you are standing in front of such icon it will be harder to kill somebody coming directly from flag - icon will shit everything up.
Use these dvars
Code:
waypointIconHeight
waypointIconWidth
(01-09-2012, 09:25)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
waypointIconHeight
waypointIconWidth

Pretty sure these don't work? Tryed them when game was first released and didn't change anything for me unless I typed them in config wrong or something.

(01-09-2012, 17:42)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2012, 09:25)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
waypointIconHeight
waypointIconWidth

Pretty sure these don't work? Tryed them when game was first released and didn't change anything for me unless I typed them in config wrong or something.

I've tried them as well and cant seem to get them working either.
[Image: 2012010900001.jpg]
PS: The bomb side is directly in front of me.
@zxz0O0
was that added into the mp_config at
waypointIconHeight 8
waypointIconWidth 8
(01-10-2012, 09:03)Cprl.Rst Wrote: [ -> ]@zxz0O0
was that added into the mp_config at
waypointIconHeight 8
waypointIconWidth 8

No I used a addon plugin. If you want I can release it.
Pages: 1 2