ItsMods

Full Version: Request For Competetive Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I currently play MW3 competitively and am involved with a couple of different leagues. I was wondering if I could get in touch with anyone and make out some type of a league mod. I have the power to get this adopted by large leagues if this works out. Obviously it would be like most other competitive COD stuff before like promod in cod4 or xkmod in bo.

Here are some of my thoughts:

It would need to be regulated so everyone is running the same thing on their server so it is fair for all players.

An FOV change that can be regulated is a must.

An FPS unlocker of some type would be nice.

Some type of a registration/lag fix for the servers. I feel like this deals with the anti-lag or something in MW3 because it was not present in BO. If you have played any of the Steam engine games I am talking about being "interped" or shot when you have already gone around the corner, and just the general weird feel for the game on dedicated servers.

It would need to have weapons/attachments/perks/etc. restrictions in place.

Preferably something to limit smgs/scopes/shotguns.

Any help or input would be much appreciated,
Kubi
Hello,

FOV Changer: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...lugin.html

FPS Unlocker: is possible and very easy. But it's currently not possible to draw the fps.

Lagfix: Not sure what you mean about this, is it a dvar?
You can limit weapons/attachments/proficiencies/perks via the games config. Its all in the .dsr file.
(01-08-2012, 11:53)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Lagfix: Not sure what you mean about this, is it a dvar?

Just a ping compensation so players with a high ping doesn't get the lowest score always.
Lagfix: Tweak the (in Source engine) cl_interp value (is what he means I think).

This is generally set completely wrong in every CoD I know (all the times I die with my skill enhancer is when I'm already out of sight for >0.5 seconds.)

If anyone knows how this was done in CoD4 I'm sure it's possible here.
(01-08-2012, 11:53)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

FOV Changer: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...lugin.html

FPS Unlocker: is possible and very easy. But it's currently not possible to draw the fps.

Lagfix: Not sure what you mean about this, is it a dvar?

it should be possible to draw your fps via OSD using tools like "ati tray tools" or the one for nvidia
(01-08-2012, 14:58)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]it should be possible to draw your fps via OSD using tools like "ati tray tools" or the one for nvidia
Yeah, what I meant is that the dvar cg_drawfps doesn't work.
fraps
yep fraps allows you to see fps

but everyone has fps blocked at 90 (somehow sometimes it rises to 94-95 like me for a ms)
fps unlocker would be good (i'd like to set 125-200 or 250, as promod would be Smile )

i'm a competitive player on some league too, and i'd like to improve gameplay also (you play mw3, then try to play any other COD game and you'll see that your player looks the same but without 50kgs of weight - slow and with a lot of rectricted movements): is it possible to do something now or we're forced to get the tools (if the will release them anyway) ?

i think graphics are good and maps are good too, but the gameplay really sucks...i'm going back to other COD games because for me this is unplayable.
FPS: Default value is 90, max value is 100. You can not use any maxfps over 100.

@aimboz if you know the dvars it may be possible.
Pages: 1 2