ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Killstreak Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- CLOSE IT -
So basically the same tool Re-released with new GUI /Amazed
but nice anyways..
Looks good, altough like skata said, this is just another re-release
i have all classes adress like primary, secondary etc etc, found out rewards perks and all other pro perks, plus something more but better don't show it . So i cant understand why you make this, useles for me...
If it is so hard for someone replace a number with other one is better that uninstall the game directly, anyway you are free to do it and publish it, even like first post and no rep (if someone will trust you and your tool, but why 1th post after 3/2011 only for something that alredy exist?).
I use MW3 like gui so again make something better like adding somenthing new........

regard.
(01-05-2012, 12:25)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]So i cant understand why you make this, useles for me...

Its is my first app. So i want to try somting.. Dodgy

(01-05-2012, 12:25)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]even like first post and no rep (if someone will trust you and your tool, but why 1th post after 3/2011 only for something that alredy exist?).

Uuhm.. i dont no why i dont like somting and post somting... Maby i dont like somting on this forum. Dodgy

(01-05-2012, 12:25)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]I use MW3 like gui so again make something better like adding somenthing new........

Dodgy
(01-05-2012, 12:36)zerogeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2012, 12:25)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]So i cant understand why you make this, useles for me...

Its is my first app. So i want to try somting.. Dodgy

(01-05-2012, 12:25)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]even like first post and no rep (if someone will trust you and your tool, but why 1th post after 3/2011 only for something that alredy exist?).

Uuhm.. i dont no why i dont like somting and post somting... Maby i dont like somting on this forum. Dodgy

(01-05-2012, 12:25)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]I use MW3 like gui so again make something better like adding somenthing new........

Dodgy

maybe something you know
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.