ItsMods

Full Version: High quality MW3 maps without watermark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All images are high quality 1280x720 PNG's without any annoying watermarks.
These can be really useful if you're creating a program or website.
Ripped directly from the game.

Preview: (these are converted to jpg by imgur, the files have better quality)
[Image: APBys.jpg]

[Image: nnIS6.jpg]

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?e8mv4oi7ueuhjuj

Comment: There are 2 MW2 maps and 1 COD4 map in there as well Huh, no idea why...
Actually there are more than 3 non-mw3 maps, I smell dlc.
(01-03-2012, 17:19)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Actually there are more than 3 non-mw3 maps, I smell dlc.

They aren't stupid enough to keep those images in if it's dlc. They just used some of the old maps to test mw3. (That how it always work in cod, copy->paste, changes maps/weapons and done)
(01-03-2012, 17:23)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2012, 17:19)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Actually there are more than 3 non-mw3 maps, I smell dlc.

They aren't stupid enough to keep those images in if it's dlc. They just used some of the old maps to test mw3. (That how it always work in cod, copy->paste, changes maps/weapons and done)

We all remember this video:

The video where @Eekhoorn showed the files that were in the game, and some of them got released as dlc. Just sayin.

Nvm then, they might just be that stupid.
OK, well, guess the 'old maps' DLC really was real then
Obviously it is. Free money, duh.
(01-03-2012, 17:23)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

When mw3 came out, I did a mapcheck both in iwd's and mpui.
It contained a few (3 I think) very early testmaps loadscreens (inluding one watermarked with dates, times and build umbers) and 2 more in the mpui.
It also contained the mw2 loadscreens, however I only saw rust in the mpui, so I guess the other mw2 maps were for early testing.

Also, oddly enough when they updated the game preparing for dlc, with the iwd23 and a new ui_mp.ff , only 2 of the maps were in the ui_mp. Could that perhaps mean only 2 maps are in survival? Or perhaps will they release them map for map?
they werent for testing, the whole game is a copy paste of mw2 with "upgraded" graphics.
just like every other cod. they always leave stuff in the released version

the only pure difference is the single player Troll
>make a release
>say 'there are 2 mw3 maps'
>everyone talks about that
>nobody downloads it
>feelsbadman
Pages: 1 2