ItsMods

Full Version: YU-GI-OH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trapcard.jpg]
I used to play Yu Gi Oh a long long time ago.

Never liked Pokemon or Digimon.

(Even though if I look at them now I would probably say that all 3 are the same except for how they look)
[Image: pikachu-i-choose-you.jpg]

means pokemon <3
Yu Gi Oh was the best and I agree with @SuperNovaAO , I never liked pokemon and digimon.
pokemon is azum.
Pokemon was the best(I suppose it is now the best too)
Yooguoh is for kids who aren't old enough to have watched Pokmon when there was only 151 of them.

(01-05-2012, 12:15)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon was the best(I suppose it is now the best too)

Probably not since there are 9001 Pokemon that look the same and sound the same nowadays.

Also I actually was in the age to only know the original Pokemons when I was a kid.
(01-05-2012, 22:31)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2012, 12:15)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon was the best(I suppose it is now the best too)

Probably not since there are 9001 Pokemon that look the same and sound the same nowadays.

Also I actually was in the age to only know the original Pokemons when I was a kid.

The last game I played was Pokemon Gold, and I think that there were like 250 or something like that. The game was brilliant.