ItsMods

Full Version: Support package killstreak hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[hide]Notice : I did NOT make this,credits to OrangePL

Description : Allows you to use Assault package killstreaks in support package (example : You have a AC130 in your support package so your killstreak won't reset to 0 kills when you die,trying to get the AC130 - you can also use support and assault packages together!)

step 1. Download Cheat Engine ( google )
step 2. Open COD MW3 and go to Support in your first class.
step 3. Open Cheat Engine and click on the computer image at the left uppercorner.
step 4. Find iw5mp.exe and click "Value Type" and click "Double"
step 5. At the right bottom click "Add Address Manually".
step 6. put this at "address": 01CCF7B1
step 7. click again at "Add Address Manually" and put there this: 01CCF7B3
step 8. do it again and put there this: 01CCF7B5
step 9. now click rightmouse on the first one (step 6).
step 10. find "change record" and click "value".
step 11. change it to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 or 18.

UAV = 1
Care Package = 2
Predator Missile = 3
I.M.S = 4
Sentry Gun = 5
Precision Airstrike = 7
Attack Helicopter = 8
Strafe Run = 9
AH-6 = 10
Reaper = 11
Assault Drone = 12
AC130 = 15
Pave Low = 14
Juggernaut = 16
Osprey Gunner = 18

step 12. Do the same with the second and the third. (step 7 and 8).

If you want to do the same with your other classes this can be useful

Class 1
1. 01CCF7B1
2. 01CCF7B3
3. 01CCF7B5

Class 2
1. 01CCF805
2. 01CCF813
3. 01CCF817

Class 3
1. 01CCF875
2. 01CCF877
3. 01CCF879

Class 4
1. 01CCF8C7
2. 01CCF8D9
3. 01CCF8DB

Class 5
1. 01CCF939
2. 01CCF93B
3. 01CCF93D
[/hide]
@OrangePL found this. People on MPGH leeched it. Give Orange credits, not them.
(01-01-2012, 09:03)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]@OrangePL found this. People on MPGH leeched it. Give Orange credits, not them.

Fixed,lol sorry I din't know that Orange founded this.

akim14

VAC Status?
Get this shit off this website.

This website used to be respected as a good modding community, now it is turning into some lame shit hack website with stupid shit like this. Why make hacks to make it easier for you just because you can't get an AC130 normally? Fucking grow up.
(01-01-2012, 14:52)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Get this shit off this website.

This website used to be respected as a good modding community, now it is turning into some lame shit hack website with stupid shit like this. Why make hacks to make it easier for you just because you can't get an AC130 normally? Fucking grow up.

this is discussable

don't like = don't use

simple as that

(01-01-2012, 18:14)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]

don't like = don't use

simple as that

No it's not as simple as that, you simple minded moron. Obviously I'm not going to use it if i don't like it. However the fact that this stuff is posted here, encourages other people to download and use it. As I posted above, in my opinion this stuff shuold not be posted here. Of course it's not my website so I can't lay down the rules, but I know i signed up for modding potential not hacks, and I personally don't want this kinda stuff here (again, not my descision just saying my opinion). If you want to share this stuff post it onto a cheating website not here.
I don't like hacks either, but this maybe encourages IW to patch it. The more people use it, the faster it gets patched.
(01-01-2012, 21:54)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2012, 18:14)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]

don't like = don't use

simple as that

No it's not as simple as that, you simple minded moron. Obviously I'm not going to use it if i don't like it. However the fact that this stuff is posted here, encourages other people to download and use it. As I posted above, in my opinion this stuff shuold not be posted here. Of course it's not my website so I can't lay down the rules, but I know i signed up for modding potential not hacks, and I personally don't want this kinda stuff here (again, not my descision just saying my opinion). If you want to share this stuff post it onto a cheating website not here.

Every second match has an aimbotter or wallhacker, and you complain about this?
Someone's on their period.

Thanks Azumikkel
No problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6