ItsMods

Full Version: Is there a limit for NewClientHudElem(self)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, it is a very straight foreward question. The mod I am creating has an inventory screen in it. It is a 25x25 grid created out of 13 hud elements. I have got 7 others, 1 us an admin message and is hidden whilst the rest are the hud (health and stamina display). When I set shaders to each item, only 10 show. Does this indicate there is a limit of 30 hud elements? If so, would it be possible to increase this number by about 20? 15 of those 20 would be item images and the other 5 would be other key hud displays.

thanks
There is a limit, 32 I think is the max
Yes, @Yamato is right. You can not increase this limit. The standard hud elements also use some of the space.
In this Hardcore mode can be a friend, Big Grin
cool, thanks for telling me. the inventory grid is now 4x4, with a border. I can also have the hud (custom one) running and instructions. this is good news
(12-31-2011, 09:05)xplosiff Wrote: [ -> ]cool, thanks for telling me. the inventory grid is now 4x4, with a border. I can also have the hud (custom one) running and instructions. this is good news

You are making that stalker thing no?
(12-31-2011, 11:48)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011, 09:05)xplosiff Wrote: [ -> ]cool, thanks for telling me. the inventory grid is now 4x4, with a border. I can also have the hud (custom one) running and instructions. this is good news

You are making that stalker thing no?

yes. the inventory is now a 3x3 grid. every item in it also has a count in the top right. the limit is 30 (not 32) and i am currently on 28 while the inventory is open. the trading inventory will be extremely diffucult. i think it will just be a list of 5 items, fading out vertically.

i wish there wasn't a limit Sad

oh, and anyway, when the inventory is full and a few people have it open at the same time and you go to open it, no icons show. this may indicate a server limit too.