ItsMods

Full Version: Coding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recently on a forum and i saw a hack i would really like but i didnt know where to put the coding in mw3 files for it to work :/, Thanks to all answers
You insert the code into your asshole and wait for it to work.

*disrespectful post, infraction*
1. Don't flame @Madnesslink5 .
2. We don't have any hacks here @AdamOwnz
Learn to code first, I also wanted to copypaste hax without any coding knowledge previously, but realized it is pointless without programming skills.
(12-23-2011, 13:03)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]You insert the code into your asshole and wait for it to work.

Hey, a good question deserves a good answer. Troll when it's appropriate.
(12-23-2011, 15:01)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2011, 13:03)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]You insert the code into your asshole and wait for it to work.

This wasn't a good question. This website doesn't support warez and stuff, why should it support hacking? Most people signed up to this `good` site because of it's modding potential, not shitty hacking.
How is hacking warez ?
(12-23-2011, 16:34)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2011, 15:01)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]

This wasn't a good question. This website doesn't support warez and stuff, why should it support hacking? Most people signed up to this `good` site because of it's modding potential, not shitty hacking.

Good point.

OP go stick your code up your ass.
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.