ItsMods

Full Version: Golden guns and all titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've recenty made i wanted to show you all here,

This allows you to hack yourself to any prestige (preferably 14th+) for a bit of time to get golden weapons and titles, This is undetected and has been for a while cause not many people have used it

Instructions:
1. Run black ops multiplayer
2. Go into create a class and go to the weapon you want gold on(you need the amount of cod points needed (50000 for gold and 25000 for title 15th)
3. Run the hack and on the CTRL+3 Box(this is russian) there is a box you can type in, put 15 in there
4. Go back into black ops multi, the weapon/title u want
5. Press CTRL+3 and BAM you're 15th and are able to buy golden weapons, once you go out of create a class(somewhere you cant see your prestige emblem title etc...)you will loose your 15th and go back to your normal prestige
6. Go online and you have it in gold and 15th

P.S CTRL+1 and CTRL+2 dont work they just glitch up so dont bother trying...

Sorry i couldnt make something to get u cod points but if i do i will release it

Have fun Big Grin

Credits:
MOI
lol black ops, good program Nyan Cat

(12-20-2011, 13:51)AdamOwnz Wrote: [ -> ]I've recenty found a mod/ sort of hack that i wanted to show you all here,

This allows you to hack yourself to any prestige (preferably 14th+) for a bit of time to get golden weapons and titles, This is undetected and has been for a while cause not many people have used it

Instructions:
1. Run black ops multiplayer
2. Go into create a class and go to the weapon you want gold on(you need the amount of cod points needed (50000 for gold and 25000 for title 15th)
3. Run the hack and on the CTRL+3 Box(this is russian) there is a box you can type in, put 15 in there
4. Go back into black ops multi, the weapon/title u want
5. Press CTRL+3 and BAM you're 15th and are able to buy golden weapons, once you go out of create a class(somewhere you cant see your prestige emblem title etc...)you will loose your 15th and go back to your normal prestige
6. Go online and you have it in gold and 15th

P.S CTRL+1 and CTRL+2 dont work they just glitch up so dont bother trying...

Sorry i couldnt find something to get u cod points but if i do i will release it

Have fun Big Grin

Credits:
Saun_vlad (made the whole thing)

Add virusscans.
(12-20-2011, 14:08)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Add virusscans.

I'm confused, sorry im new to this Confused
If this actually works I will launch that game after ~3 mths
(12-20-2011, 14:52)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1324388302

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult...94a516f7d0

Looks like a compiled CheatEngine script.

Is that bad?

No, just wanted to be sure it's not an account stealer.
Did it work O.O?
(12-20-2011, 18:23)skata3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Did it work O.O?

It does work, I can assure you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4