ItsMods

Full Version: ok this is really starting to bother me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
these fuckers on youtube called "OrgasmGaming" are getting alot of views using OUR mods,
i know i can't complain much because i haven't done much modding, but most you guys should be alteast a little bit pissed of i think because they are getting alot of credits for our mods!!!!

youtube has already set commercials on their vids, so they are getting money for it too??? Fuu Fuu Fuu Fuu Fuu Fuu Fuu

[Image: 12336792.jpg]
orgasmgaming = @iBanana
orgasmgaming is omgitsbanana

EDIT:
jariz was earlier.
ok, but still he's getting fame for itsmods's work
He earns money for that shit. He's sponsored by Yeousch. I had him on Steam, but I ended up removing him because of his general hostility.
(12-16-2011, 11:27)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]orgasmgaming is omgitsbanana

EDIT:
jariz was earlier.

That's called ninja'd.
(12-16-2011, 14:40)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]He earns money for that shit. He's sponsored by Yeousch. I had him on Steam, but I ended up removing him because of his general hostility.

lol
link? is he giving credits?

Note to all: Make onscreen credits.
(12-16-2011, 18:01)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]link? is he giving credits?

Exactly Flashy Rainbow Texts like what xbox modders do, Troll
(12-16-2011, 18:19)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2011, 18:01)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]link? is he giving credits?

Exactly Flashy Rainbow Texts like what xbox modders do, Troll

That's so annoying...

Xbox mods:
Are modifcations - or often called "patches" - to the xbox version of the popular game franchise "Call of duty".
In order to make their modifcation popular, they have to include everything that has been made on a hacking community (popular ones such as se7ensins, or nextgenupdate are the most popular ones) of their own choice.
But to not make the original author of the code, they have to change one value to make it acceptable in the wild.
Another thing which shows their property is the flashing rainbow text all over the place.
A video with a crappy overused mainstream dubstep song is needed to make the "hack" approved by a kid moderator on their website.

As demonstrated by @Lost4468 :

Pages: 1 2