ItsMods

Full Version: Welcome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome, today i just found that user called "Braxpl" was using my nickname, avatar and some personal informations but it wasn't me.

Good that he's banned now, if you got any questions or want to be sure that i'm real BraXi you can message me via Xfire, email or iNext website.

Faker copied few posts from my website (which is currently down), some movies from YT and i don't know what else. Most of his/her posts are lies.
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/User-BraxPL.html
I can tell by your spelling and grammar that you're certanly not @Ivankec (the guy who pretended to be you @BraxPL)

If you're the real one - which I hope you are - then welcome to our community! Awesome
Welcome
(12-05-2011, 11:19)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]I can tell by your spelling and grammar that you're certanly not @Ivankec (the guy who pretended to be you @BraxPL)

If you're the real one - which I hope you are - then welcome to our community! Awesome

I hope
Welcome Nyan Cat
Welcome to our forum, enjoy your stay.
He's saying welcome to himself? [Image: 08c68092.png]
(12-05-2011, 12:39)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]He's saying welcome to himself? [Image: 08c68092.png]

Barata thanks himself in every post Awesome
Welcome, Smile
welcome dude
Welcome, OMA for polish people
Pages: 1 2