ItsMods

Full Version: iEdit my stats [prestige 20]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For all for all who wanna edit stats alone, for who know what to do and prefer oldschool, for all clever guys (this mean don't F*** the game).

patch 1.7.413

you can edit all baracks stats, now prestige is 20, set exp value to 1746200 to reach lvl 80, 15 Classes = 0A. Pro perks ,weapons level 31, challenges,accolades, tittles and emblems are bind, see in "set/change hotkeys" for more info . All 10 custom class and namefucker
Have fun...

Open table only in barack (unplug DSL if you want for more safety), after change CLOSE table and play 1 round online, MW3 will save your change.

Added new table with God mode adress, infinite ammo for primary weapon and ammo for primary and secondary clips. But after patch 1.5.388 need find out some pointers (adress 13xxxxxx and 09xxxxxx ) to work or will crash the game at next round, need to be host however.

P.S. namefucker seems not work after 1.7.413 so search for "+connectlobby" and your nick will some line upster.
[attachment=1581]
huuuh, class edit codes Awesome
Ah that's useful Smile
(11-30-2011, 23:29)ProDiiGy Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that's useful Smile

answer to your previously post...
there's something more, yuo can add me on steam....
you know that it is best to have 2 offsets for stats?

1 with
1CCC
and 1 with
or 322
depends on the version Wink
the 3232 offset is so the offset automatically changes Wink
was for revive a MW2 tool, for mw3 unlock and stats i think your tool is easy to use, but if you can add custom class maker you'r welcome....
Nice Find..... OMA
bump for clever guys...
Can somebody say me, how I have to use this script?

Because I want edit my Kill/Deats and my Played Time!

Thc
@halohacker5 CheatEngine
Pages: 1 2 3 4