ItsMods

Full Version: First MW3 DLC will contain 5 maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Activision and Infinity Ward are currently working on first MW3 DLC. Publishers decided to follow "tradition", that is why DLC will contain 5 multiplayer maps.

Moreover, the list of names of DLC maps is already known - Morning Wood, Concrete, Park, Italy and Overwatch. Shall remind that one of MW2 maps was called Overwatch too, so in this case it CAN be a remake of MW2 map.

Activision disagrees to officially comment info about first MW3 DLC yet, but theoretically it can be announced in the nearest time.

TRANSLATED BY G-MAN
MATERIALS TAKEN FROM games.mail.ru
NEITHER SPAM NOR TROLLING. LIST OF DLC MAPS IS REALLY KNOWN NOW.
I dont know if ur trolling or for real... After all u did make a new account just to Troll us
never heard of the word moreover
@No one yea nobody trusts him anymore now Troll
lol if I post something using MY account in NOT spam section - this is not spam.

real news really translated by really me for really you Troll
ok that was spam --^ but you got the point.

NEITHER SPAM NOR TROLLING. LIST OF DLC MAPS IS REALLY KNOWN NOW.

P.S. google translate eng-ger moreover-auerdem
Huh, there's no mw2 overwatch map?
Just a spec ops map....

Which was a COD4 map (hunted) originally.
I hope it will be free Awesome
(11-28-2011, 18:28)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it will be free Awesome

you also still believe in santa claus right? Big Grin
morning wood? lol
This just proves there is going be no mod tools for MW3...in COD4 they gave free map DLC's because COD4 already have custom mapping tools for us.
(11-29-2011, 02:55)Metro-Police#45 Wrote: [ -> ]This just proves there is going be no mod tools for MW3...in COD4 they gave free map DLC's because COD4 already have custom mapping tools for us.

there were mod tools for Black ops and they still had DLCs, so there still is a chance for it. But there wont be map making tools

Pages: 1 2 3