ItsMods

Full Version: Sony vegas magic bullet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a problem with this for a whole week, I've been searching for a fix, but I couldn't find one Confused

So, if you don't know what the magic bullet looks plug-in is, then it's a colour correction tool, which I use for sony vegas.

So, I've always had two copy's of sony vegas; Vegas 8 pro (32 bit), and vegas 9 pro (64 bit).
Why? Well, the plug-in was originally (like many other plug-ins) just for the 32 bit version...
So I used two copy's, one which had plug-ins, and one which was... well better (obvious since it's newer)...
This might sound weird, but it wasn't.

Well, then I saw that there was a update of the magic bullet, which also supported 64 bit.
So I uninstalled vegas 9, installed the 64 bit of vegas 10, and installed the new 64 bit version of the magic bullet looks (2.0).

It worked great (till I turned off my pc)... until I got some .dll error, I googled until I found that .dll, I made a folder with the number of the error, and I did put it (the .dll) in that folder.

Now the error wasn't there, but when I started up the magic bullet plug-in fx, it crashed.

So, I uninstalled the 64 bit of vegas, and the magic bullet looks plug-in.
Now I installed the 32 bit of these...
Same .dll error, same solution.
But now, instead of it crashing without any error after that... I got a error "Loading image" then it crashes.

I thought this was my sony vegas problem, but it isn't.
If I open up the standalone version of this plug-in, I can't load a picture without it saying "loading image" then crashing.

I googled until I found that some people had the same problem (but a much older version), and then some of them said that they had to install the newest drivers...
I did that... No success.

Edit:
I have windows 7 64 bit if anyone wonders...

Edit 2:
Here's a video of me trying to load it in sony vegas 8 32 bit (where it worked before):
try another source to download plugin from

//dont rage, i know nothing about vegas, just trying to help Tongue
(11-26-2011, 18:24)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]try another source to download plugin from

I tried Sad
All of them has the same result Confused

Added a video Confused
Call developer support @redgiantsoftware Troll
I managed to make it work! Big Grin

I uninstalled all my nvidia drivers... and then installed them again! Awesome

That's.....
a weird solution.
but allright
Okay, it seems to work for the 32 bit version of sony vegas 8, but not on sony vegas 10...