ItsMods

Full Version: opening a form via button ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im sure its extremely simple but i cant figure it out..lol. andyways im trying to figure out how to open another form from a button. so basically. i have the main menu and options (Form1) and i want to set it so that when i hit a button, it opens another form with seperate options. thanks guys.
(11-23-2011, 20:51)TheCodKingz10 Wrote: [ -> ]im sure its extremely simple but i cant figure it out..lol. andyways im trying to figure out how to open another form from a button. so basically. i have the main menu and options (Form1) and i want to set it so that when i hit a button, it opens another form with seperate options. thanks guys.

double click on the button to show the code the in the button
type

Code:
form1.show()

(11-24-2011, 02:55)No One Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2011, 20:51)TheCodKingz10 Wrote: [ -> ]im sure its extremely simple but i cant figure it out..lol. andyways im trying to figure out how to open another form from a button. so basically. i have the main menu and options (Form1) and i want to set it so that when i hit a button, it opens another form with seperate options. thanks guys.

double click on the button to show the code the in the button
type

Code:
form1.show()
Error 1 'form1' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.

did you replace form1 with your form name? Its the name you wrote when you created the form.
(11-24-2011, 03:21)No One Wrote: [ -> ]did you replace form1 with your form name? Its the name you wrote when you created the form.
OH yea thanks dude i forgot to rename it Smile
(11-24-2011, 03:48)TheCodKingz10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011, 03:21)No One Wrote: [ -> ]did you replace form1 with your form name? Its the name you wrote when you created the form.
OH yea thanks dude i forgot to rename it Smile

no problem
^

WHO IS THIS GUY?
(11-24-2011, 06:35)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]^

WHO IS THIS GUY?

I was in itsmods for a while and i've been busy but now im back
I know.
woh lol, thought you'd never return
WB dude!
Pages: 1 2