ItsMods

Full Version: [GLITCH] PATCHED Infinite Stealth Airstrike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PATCHED

Hello! Found that on the web, decided to post here. As all glitches that are already found are mixed with 99% of spam/troll videos/posts say if you want all interesting glitches i find to be put here into "News & Updates" section with [GLITCHES] tag. No offense please, I know you Heart it.

SO, infinite stealth bomber. givin steps:
  1. Earn Stealth Airstrike
  2. Call in an airstrike (Default "7")
  3. When your gun goes away from screen and a laptop with airstrike-map begins to show (very fast) CHANGE YOUR WEAPON (Default mouse wheel or "1")
  4. If you see how airstrike laptop opened and closed and you have a gun in your arms, but you can see the airstrike-map and choose the area of airstrike - teehee you can launch airstrike and you will not loose it.
  5. If your airstrike laptop JUST OPENED and you see it opened + airstrike-map - JUST CLOSE LAPTOP (Default "ESC") and try again
  6. After you used this glitch (so you already called in an airstrike and you haven't lost it - just repeat all the steps ( except 1st one Nyan Cat )

Thanks to:
Infinity Ward, I Heart you guyz
A bastard who used that glitch so I searched for tutorial Troll
EmperorFozzy for video tutorial
G-Man for posting it here

Hope I helped & interested you. No offense pl0x. I <3 u.
Interesting, ty
abuse the glitch xd i hate when the other use it xD vibrate all the map -.-
Ty for glitch

They will fix it tomorrow Troll
old
is old. and gtfo with that fucking glitch Fuu
Old and gay, lol, I did 62-3 yesterday using it, the 3 times were suicides, Troll
this glitch is a bit like oma. same overpower =3
Still working?
(11-24-2011, 15:39)SeLeR Wrote: [ -> ]Still working?

No