ItsMods

Full Version: change jump hight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can any 1 help me on this on mw3 dedi servers i tryed g_gravity (number) and all so tryed jump_hight (number)

i just want to get out the maps and go exploring no way to do in private match so i thought do it on the dedi servers
(11-17-2011, 13:15)viper1987 Wrote: [ -> ]can any 1 help me on this on mw3 dedi servers i tryed g_gravity (number) and all so tryed jump_hight (number)

i just want to get out the maps and go exploring no way to do in private match so i thought do it on the dedi servers

neither dvars work, so you will have to edit the memory of the game itself with something like cheat engine
i dont no how to do that or even no the adress for jump hight thing is i want me and my cuzon to get out the maps and explore together you no
there not even a no clip mode games are becoming so stingy with what you can do
(11-17-2011, 13:18)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 13:15)viper1987 Wrote: [ -> ]can any 1 help me on this on mw3 dedi servers i tryed g_gravity (number) and all so tryed jump_hight (number)

neither dvars work, so you will have to edit the memory of the game itself with something like cheat engine

u can do that with the cheat engine? o.0
does any body mind explaining how and if i do it in private match will it do it for another payer aswell
heres your out of map:
thanks but that doesn't explain how to use cheat engine to change jump hight all tho the tunes is catchy Smile
ino how to use cheat engine i just need the addresses
what about looking for them on your own instead of spamming itsmods
can you not read i dont no how to
Pages: 1 2