ItsMods

Full Version: Texture improvement v1.0 by ArchAngel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Texture hack v1.0 by Archangel

It is his first texture hack release for modern warfare 3!

VAC Status: Undetected as if 16 november 2011

Features
  • Colored players
    - Choose between the colors: Blue, cyan, green, purple, pink, yellow and red!
    - Snipers are colored separately.
  • Colored explosives/sentry gun
    - Choose between the colors green, purple and yellow,
  • Reduced/removed foliage
    - This feature removes the bushes, high grass, leafs and other stuff
  • No HudBlood
    - This feature removes the blood splatters when being shot at.
  • Autoinstaller
    - A simple to use autoinstaller, have some patience though, it takes time to install.
    If you know the 'pakscape' way, I'd recommend you do that instead.
  • Integrated backup creator
    - Generates backup files for easy restore of your original files.

How to use
1. At first, you need to figure out your system type (32bit or 64bit).
You can do this by rightclicking on "my computer" and go to properties.
Then look for your system type.
2. Once you found out your system type, download the version that matches your pc.
3. Open the Texture hack v1.0.rar and let the files extract to your main folder.
(32bit C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\main)
(64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\main)
It is mandetory that if using the autoinstaller, your game folder is located in this location:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3 for 32bit
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3 for 64bit

4. Once all the files are extracted, go to this folder:
32bit C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\main
64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\main
5. Check if in this folder is located:
- a folder called v1.0
- 7za.exe
- Texture hack v1.0 (32bit).bat or Texture hack v1.0 (64bit) (this depends on which version you downloaded)
If one of these files is missing, the texture hack will not work, so make sure that every file thats mentioned above is in there.
6. Run the Texture hack v1.0.bat file (this is the autoinstaller)
7. Start by making backups (recommend)
8. Install the features you want.
9. Start the game and enjoy your textures!

If you run into any errors or bugs, please let me know.

Virusscans
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1321411772
http://virusscan.jotti.org/nl/scanresult...aed4bceddd

Screenshot
[Image: adsfw.png]

Video

Credits:
ArchAngel aka war3zdud3
Is that for mp aswell?
hey i know people say texture hacks are lame but im here to say thank you im blind as a bat this help great job
Can I get banned for that ? Just asking . Smile
no
when you use the bat it fully deletes the iw_00, iw_01, iw_02, iw_03, iw_04, iw_05, iw_06 files from the folder. it says success but they are totally gone and if u try to install lets say Enemy after that it will not find the iw files are say the dir don't exists
Mine says:
"Invalid Choice. Choose again" while flashing the text. And it does that on both the 32- and the 64-bit. What can i do?
Is it still undetected?
yes i think so. no reports yet
dear fellow playahz. for everyone who tought about this fix and his "undetect-able-by" VAC: is GOING VERY VRONG!

WARNING! THIS THING WILL BE DETECTED AND TAGGED BY VAC! YOU WILL NOT GET EVEN "FLAGGED" STATUS, SO YOU WILL NOT BE NOTICED!

- VAC IS COLLECTING ALL THESE KIND OF INFORMATIONS AND PUTS YOU INTO LIST.
- LIST CAN AND WILL BE FILLED UP - WHEN IT GETS UP QUOTA, EVERYONE IN IT WILL GET PERM-BAN!
- OR WHEN "TEXTURE HACK IMPROVEMENT" REVEALS IN SOME "ALL-IN-ONE" HACK/CHEAT TOOL, EVERYONE TAGGED IN FLAG LIST WILL GET PERMANENT BAN WITHOUT WARNING!

THIS KIND OF BAN CAN NOT BE REMOVED!

VAC IS DETECTING TEXTURE-HACK-(BLAH BLAH)-IMPROVEMENTS SINCE MW2!
I WAS USING TEXTURE-FIX-HACK-(BLAH BLAH)-IMPROVEMENT IN MW2 - AND I GOT BANNED!

I WAS TRYING TO SOLVE IT WITH STEAM SUPPORT - AND I GOT ANSWER AS I POSTED!

1. when you use texture-hack, you will be tagged (not flagged, so no warning appears)
2. when tag-list get out of quota - it will start self-clean depending on:
3a. revealing some "all-in-one" wallhack/cheat/aimbot/texturehack tool
3b. changing any else components of game!

every change during the game - fov change, texture hack, admin tools, etc, IS GETTING INTO TAG-LIST!
Pages: 1 2 3