ItsMods

Full Version: How to play with controller on Modern Warfare 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: JilbW.jpg]

The trolls at IW took out console support, But here's a really easy way to still be able to use a controller in MW3

1. Download Pinnacle Game Profiler by clicking here
  2. Install it, make sure that you setup your controller right and also make sure it associates the file extension, you will need it
  3. Download this, open it with winrar or any archive file and open the file inside it
    [attachment=1215]

4. When you get this screen
    [Image: 2JD4S.png]

Choose 'Create a new profile for the import data...', and look up your iw5sp.exe or your iw5mp.exe (sp = single player, mp = multiplayer)
    It is in
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\
    Most of the time
  5. Press import
  6. You will see MW3 in the profile list!
  7. Start up MW3 while running pinnacle in the background, and it will automaticlly start up the right profile.
  8. You can now use your controller the same way you can on xbox 360!
  9. Press this button under the thread to optimize your controller [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

I LOVE YOU no homo OMA
nawh shit, wrong section, can somebody move this to my section?
Good tutorial, but why would anyone want to play a PC game with a controller?
works with ps3 controller not shitty eggsbox ?
I'm not sure if that pinnaacle program directly supports ps3 controller, but if you use www.motioninjoy.com/wiki/en/install/latest you can have it emulate a 360 controller.
i prefer my mouse Big Grin thath because i have ps3 and xbox too :p
This doesn't work with ps3 controllers BUT when you install motionjoy like the guy above me it does

@Pozzuh alot of people do including me.
Just the fact that you don't use it doesn't mean the entire world doesn't neither.

@d0h! Move the ###### thread
(11-16-2011, 07:00)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]works with ps3 controller not shitty eggsbox ?

xbox controller are much better.
sso it does work with ps3 controller too using thath motionjoy or?
Pages: 1 2 3 4