ItsMods

Full Version: Handguns/Pistols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aim of request: Having three higher power pistols

I would like to see more pistols with 50-30 or 55-35 DMG so that there will be more variety in powerful pistols used. Because playing with the same secondary for ever is quiet dull e.g. deagle in cod4, even though i love the deagle to bits i still think we should have more ''good weapons'' to choose from.
so that we don't end up with ak/74u/scope/deagle again.

We have options to change the damage stats so why not do so?

Apart from Python, all the pistols have very little recoil, so in case of the ones that would have 55 or 50 damage up close you'd have to increase their recoil a bit OR make their recoil recovery slower. I suggest having three pistols able to kill with two hits up close and having some recoil or by making their recoil to settle slower. This can be achieved by decreasing the recovery speed/center speed of 1911 & Makarov the additional two pistols that would do 50DMG up close. Change the pistols damage values as indicated in the breakdown below.

For example, this is how I would suggest it:

Python: 55-35 = smallest clip,highest kick = biggest damage, with those traits it also deserves to have the ability to kill in 3 hits at long range

1911: 50-30 = In this case you'd decrease the recoil recovery speed (center speed) from 1100 to 800 for example. This would make the recoil settle down slower compared to default.

Makarov: 50-30 = has two more bullets in the clip than python and 1 more than 1911 so in order to keep it balanced increase it's ability to shoot constantly without recoil. So if e.g. the 1911's recoil recovery would be 800, make Makarov's center speed 700. This will make its recoil settle down slightly longer than 1911.

ASP: 40-25 = very agile handling, quickest reload, easiest to control its recoil and almost twice as faster max RPM (fire rate) than most pistols

CZ75: 35-20 = with such big clip for a pistol (12rounds) which is almost twice as much than the most of the pistols, the ''spraying'' pistol would have the lowest damage values, unsurprisingly

So there you have it, this is how I imagine having more pistols used on the competitive scene. You would have three pistols with high power and similar recoil handling that being Python, 1911 & Makarov and then you have the spraying CZ75 with big clip but with lowest damage & the easy to handle and quick firing ASP also having low damage.
No damage should be modified until the mod is complete. End of story.
(12-08-2010, 21:47)dsinghc Wrote: [ -> ]No damage should be modified until the mod is complete. End of story.

+1, dunno if its allready possible but I would like to see the python with a faster firingrate. The one you normally have is kinda odd and to me (who is used to cod4 deagles) its even more worse if I am in need to use that gun.