ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Dogs Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Quote:This is a mod that I'm working on. Calculates dog wave amounts by using my super secret forumla. Tongue Includes poweups such as: Max Ammo, Instant Kill and Nuke (cause a short lag spike :/). Currently working on adding a mystery box and create a menu to use the money.

When joining all players are on the 'allies' team (Black Ops, SOG, etc) to make things easier for the dogs. There are problems playing with bots because they keep kicking themselves because there aren't any players on the other team and they also cause my mod to miscalculate the dog amount by 100x which I why I did not include them in the video. =]

btw, I died early on purpose to reduce video size.

~ master131
zombiebots code *cough*
(12-08-2010, 14:11)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]zombiebots code *cough*

can you release a beta to try? thanks for sharing your experience Smile, i can said you my ideas.
Whoo Nice :o Pls add me on steam: romuald_27370
Haha, nice! It seems like this mod is better than the best mod in mw2? Thanked.
When I saw the title I thought you "stole" my idea, but you didnt Tongue
looks very nice I wanz play!!
I suggest you not to add a menu.
Add perks like Speed Cola, Juggernog etc. that people can buy from certain places on the map.
And at some weapon on the walls that players can buy that weapon and ammo like in normal zombies.
It would be great if you include pack-a-punch machine(the pistol you start the game with becomes akimbo and shoots rockets, semi-automics become full automic, attachments change) and add some wonder weapons like flamethrower, a rifle shooting ballistic knives, minigun, grim reaper, freezer etc.
(12-08-2010, 17:38)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you not to add a menu.
Add perks like Speed Cola, Juggernog etc. that people can buy from certain places on the map.
And at some weapon on the walls that players can buy that weapon and ammo like in normal zombies.
It would be great if you include pack-a-punch machine(the pistol you start the game with becomes akimbo and shoots rockets, semi-automics become full automic, attachments change) and add some wonder weapons like flamethrower, a rifle shooting ballistic knives, minigun, grim reaper, freezer etc.

lol thanks for the idea time to add it to mine!
/Fp...
Mod almost ready for a beta test! Just need to add some thingies for each map and fix some lag spikes and then it should be ready.... Blush
Pages: 1 2 3 4