ItsMods

Full Version: Video converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai.

Does anyone know a good video converter?
If you really want to know, then I'm looking for to convert .mov files to something "normal", such as .avi, .mp4, etc.
And with "good" I mean no quality loss.

Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I have no idea where to post this since the chat section is closed.
Alldj Video Converter, the best ever.

Google it, I don't support warez, I buy everything I use.

Adobe After Effects CS5

Rendering to H.264 (or whatever the name is) with 6 (or 8, not sure) mb/s bitrate.

Remember 1280x720 resolution for YouTube HD.

Example:

Also, 60 FPS is a great framerate for videos. It isn't 60 in the above video, but that's because my craptop can't handle BF3 too well.
(11-12-2011, 23:45)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Also, 60 FPS is a great framerate for videos. It isn't 60 in the above video, but that's because my craptop can't handle BF3 too well.

No point record at 60fps just takes longer to render.

(11-13-2011, 00:02)TwoPumpChump Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 23:45)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Also, 60 FPS is a great framerate for videos. It isn't 60 in the above video, but that's because my craptop can't handle BF3 too well.

No point record at 60fps just takes longer to render.

(60 fps)
from 0:30 (30 fps)

The outcome looks way smoother with 60 fps. You can see an obvious difference between the two videos (assuming your own PC doesn't lag on YouTube).
I recorded this

at 125 fps. And I believe I rendered to 60. But now you get motion sick while watching Troll
I get more motion sick when I can practically see the frames go by.
Try FormatFactory its really good.