ItsMods

Full Version: Prestige Hack (not the fixed one)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I belive itsmods.com or anyone, can make it again.
There are a thousands of ways, but we need to configure out, and find that rarely glitch or something.

Me, and my friends can help too, also I'm able to donate via PayPal, but
wouldn't it be good to start looking for it, to make a mod or something like it?
I promise that itsmods.com would make it, if not, then noone will.
There are much players not knowing how to code etc.
There are players which don't know how exactly do it.
There are players which are waiting for Prestige Hack or Modded Lobby release once again.
There are players beliving 100% of that.

But who?
Who gonna do it? I think that itsmods can do it, and also, me and my friends can pay $ via paypal, and support admins here, just let's try it. If we don't do it, then noone will. Everyone is waiting for someone to release it. Like MW2, how did they made 9999999999 XP lobby like 50 times, and they patched it 50 times, they make it again and again.

I think, someone needs to start working on it, cause much players want golden guns and those stuff.

Suddently, on this topic will raise much spammers, morons and idiots, but if you want, and if you can, I can help you together with meh friends by any way (Pay with money to support you and keep it up going, to help you working on it etc)

Non-Black Ops players will start to b******* here.
Itsmods can do it and hopefully they will do it.

Also I think, 90% of here wants to get it.
Thanks forward,
Strike95

*MW2 prestige & XP lobbies have never been patched Smile

We need to wait fr @SuperNovaAO to release modloader
Thank you very much.
And when modloader release, will we be able to rank hack?
(11-12-2011, 16:04)strike95 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much.

Possibly.
(11-12-2011, 16:10)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 16:04)strike95 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much.

Possibly.

I mean on BlackOps.
Will we?
They patched it on black ops. It is not possible any more. If it was, someone would have made it already.
Patch exe to unlock console. Enter xp command and there you have your 99999xp lobby.
(11-12-2011, 16:32)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Patch exe to unlock console. Enter xp command and there you have your 99999xp lobby.

What?

(11-12-2011, 16:51)strike95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 16:32)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Patch exe to unlock console. Enter xp command and there you have your 99999xp lobby.

What?

TL;DR it's impossible as the unranked / private match / combat training servers don't connect to Treyarch's rank databases, and everything worth trying has already been attempted.
Then if I buy my own server at gameservers.com, will I be able to boost up my XP?
With some editing or something?
Pages: 1 2