ItsMods

Full Version: Time played adjustment /hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be easy to do "time played ingame" hack? On mw2 it was easy to do but what happens on mw3?
just update offsets / whatever it used in mw2 and it will work since engine havent changed
Dude I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me how to! I haven't tryed to mod again so I don't know a lot about modding..sorry
Ah, would that be bannable?Thanks
You can do with cheat engine
(11-12-2011, 10:11)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]You can do with cheat engine

Yes but I risk a ban since CE is detected by VAC :/
There isn't any program like EAM for mw2 working on mw3 but could there exist?I mean the way you was just inputing a number of hours played and thats all!

The best and fast way to get banned. Away from cheat engine....

Why you need "time played ingame"? anyway seam stats are not all player side and you can't change it.
(11-12-2011, 11:04)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]

Why you need "time played ingame"? anyway seam stats are not all player side and you can't change it.

Because Steam announced that they will check high rank/prestige player's time played so they can ban them!Since I hacked prestige I have very little time spent ingame and I am afraid of a ban thats why I need it as fast as possible!
(11-12-2011, 11:20)Demyxxx Wrote: [ -> ]

Because Steam announced that they will check high rank/prestige player's time played so they can ban them!Since I hacked prestige I have very little time spent ingame and I am afraid of a ban thats why I need it as fast as possible!

Are you serious? Don't now if it was 9 milion sell in total or only for pc users but how will spend steam for it? How time will take to verify each account? Now that steam was hacked? I think that only apologize now dont work, loose credit cards data is not a good thing, for the rest if Steam was hacked need change everything 'cause patch will not make it secure anymore. Last thing Why cod elite?

I hacked my stat untill first day 'cause i like play only HC, un update was released so don't worry about it. If you are afraid about it you can always delete stats in prestige shop and start again.

Leaderboard report only point no matter wich prestige you are, let game open all night and you will get time......

(11-12-2011, 15:39)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 11:20)Demyxxx Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you serious? Don't now if it was 9 milion sell in total or only for pc users but how will spend steam for it? How time will take to verify each account? Now that steam was hacked? I think that only apologize now dont work, loose credit cards data is not a good thing, for the rest if Steam was hacked need change everything 'cause patch will not make it secure anymore. Last thing Why cod elite?

I hacked my stat untill first day 'cause i like play only HC, un update was released so don't worry about it. If you are afraid about it you can always delete stats in prestige shop and start again.

Leaderboard report only point no matter wich prestige you are, let game open all night and you will get time......

Thanks for your response dude!I now have near 95 hours showing on my profile but the hours I "really" played in ranked lobbies are about 13 or something.Thats why I want to increase it..because I don't know which hours will they focus!
Mw3 is not a Valve's game, steam will not care about it and there's no steam leaderboards, they store only achiviement. Activision can ban for stats hax? They care only about make money and not loose money or say "well we fail again", anyway reset stats will reset played time so dont care about it