ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.youtube.com/codmw3launch
Started 10 secs ago (the actual launch)
ohh god, all those nolifers that actually stand in front of the store right now (fucking midnight on monday) just to get some fucking dlc
Also the gaming zones at the launch events only have the XBox version.
(11-08-2011, 00:04)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]ohh god, all those nolifers that actually stand in front of the store right now (fucking midnight on monday) just to get some fucking dlc

I did the same last year with my itshax apparel. Rage intended.
(11-08-2011, 00:05)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Also the gaming zones at the launch events only have the XBox version.
(11-08-2011, 00:04)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]ohh god, all those nolifers that actually stand in front of the store right now (fucking midnight on monday) just to get some fucking dlc

I did the same last year with my itshax apparel. Rage intended.

Only xbox? /facepalm
*buys mw3 pc at midnight release*

FUCK STEAM LOCKED UNTIL 9AM GG
So, what's yours impressions about the game ?
It sucks less then mw2 sucked.

Still a lot of explosives and airsupport. But it seems to be mostly balanced. People need to start using more SMAWs Smile

Yamato will like the game even though there is no OMA
Battlefield 3 is better.

The first mission in MW3 seems like a joke.
Battlefield 3 is much better.
(11-09-2011, 12:26)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]It sucks less then mw2 sucked.

Still a lot of explosives and airsupport. But it seems to be mostly balanced. People need to start using more SMAWs Smile

Yamato will like the game even though there is no OMA

It sucks more then mw2, bad grafica all players start with tube even need headshoot to kill someone with it. Well maybe cheaters will gone after a week but why FaceShit in game menu? Steam is bunch of shit, no need that someone monitor my activity (they take trace of your internet surfing too), client patch allow me to stop something but realy they troll us...

Forget that is cartoonish style game and most of weapons are not real, sniper L11 it's an semiauto derived from L96 and not an bolt action rifle. Even top class sniper don't exist in real life and yes is hard to find something better then intervention

Pages: 1 2 3