ItsMods

Full Version: all map names! Sp+MP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i found this myself i feel special Nyan Cat I was messing around with phoenix trying to get MW3 unpacked i got it pretty far actually!! here is screenshots thisis as far as i got Fuu sadly Sad
pics:
[Image: sq5pb4.png]

[Image: 6854pi.png]

[Image: 20k9apk.png]

[Image: 24gsmiv.png]

******ENJOY!!!******
is there raw\maps folder ^_^ ?
Where did you got all those files from? Huh
(11-03-2011, 14:41)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you got all those files from? Huh

Probably from the skidrow release
Step 1. Goto random torrent site
Step 2. Look for MW3
Step 3. Download it
Step 4. Look for main
Step 5. Post it
Step 6. <MISSING STEP>
Step 10. Profit
no, phoenix, used to look into the files of black ops when it was crypted either.

called phoenix sid unpacker
http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1...95&start=0
Yes i used pheonix but there are problems with it and sadly no raw folder those are all it has ^^ but hey i think its cool Tongue Big Grin
and its the Clone dvd version! Tongue im ready for release date!!
This is completely useless, @skata3000.
The files are full of garbage and I will give you all of my posessions when you are able to start the actual game before the supposed release date.
(11-03-2011, 23:09)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]This is completely useless, @skata3000.
The files are full of garbage and I will give you all of my posessions when you are able to start the actual game before the supposed release date.

i didnt say i had the full game i just wanted to show how far i have gotten and that is as far as i will get... i never said i was making a crack for it i mean come on only 5 days till release why do it now....
i have it pre-ordered
No need to unpack them yourself, the files are already available completely unpacked. Just encrypted and since the encryption is stronger than the CIA will be able to crack within 5 days you won't get all my posessions and these screenshots are completely useless.

-1 for failed bragging.
Pages: 1 2