ItsMods

Full Version: Gametype fails?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I start my custom gametype it fucks up and doesn't remove any gametype objects (bombs, flags, hq point things) and after a few seconds it crashes with a fatal error.

Does anyone know whats wrong? @Nukem told me he had the same thing and fixed it with gametypesTable.csv but that didn't work for me :\

changing
Code:
allowed[0] = "tdm";
to my own gametype didn't work either -.-

[Image: 4eb17f90b1651-objects_fail.png]
gief full gametype script
how did you make your gametype ? i've done few for mods and they all work fine so maybe its something in your script
(11-03-2011, 00:37)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]how did you make your gametype ? i've done few for mods and they all work fine so maybe its something in your script

Deleted some ents .. like mp_koth_blallb etc
Guess I gotta start over and add small pieces of code to see which part screws up
Black ops fails hard.
(11-03-2011, 15:48)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Black ops fails hard.

Yeah its such an awesome game .. in the first week it got released
Just making sure, you called _gameobjects::main(allowed) right? If you did, it should delete them :S
(11-03-2011, 22:32)Phl3x_ Wrote: [ -> ]Just making sure, you called _gameobjects::main(allowed) right? If you did, it should delete them :S

Found the problem, I called a function that had a wait in it before the gameobjects::main() then when the function was finally done it was too late to delete them and the game crashed
noob.