ItsMods

Full Version: help liberation :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i start liberation i get this error when i press load game it open the game and then close auto and comes up this message:

unable to communicate whit mw2 Liberation module.Please allow network access an try again
i dont know what happenes i just formated the pc and i dont know what to do it worked well before, i tryed run steam and lib as administrator ( same problem) and i turned off the antivirus too stills same problem
can some give me a solution for this?
thx
(10-30-2011, 20:50)alvarogt95 Wrote: [ -> ]when i start liberation i get this error when i press load game it open the game and then close auto and comes up this message:

unable to communicate whit mw2 Liberation module.Please allow network access an try again
i dont know what happenes i just formated the pc and i dont know what to do it worked well before, i tryed run steam and lib as administrator ( same problem) and i turned off the antivirus too stills same problem
thx

pair of solutions:
- try again (you can stop after the 3th time)
- go into steamapps--> cod mw2 --> you have an old exe, rename him to normal exe and overwrite it. ( this solution has always worked for me...)
- go into steamapps--> cod mw2 --> zone-->english-->delete mp_playlists_dlc2 and mp_playlists_dlc1
- if it the 3 above don't work, then use another liberation.

(ps: I must also load it 2 or 3 times before it plays)

screenshot:

[attachment=1183]
i had that could not fix it it went away when i got my new comp
it still not work but dude i have a questionthath file u say the old exe i dont have it idk why
(11-02-2011, 15:08)alvarogt95 Wrote: [ -> ]it still not work but dude i have a questionthath file u say the old exe i dont have it idk why

really? How long have you got mw2?
After an update the exe becomes old...
i have my for 1 year ago but i have reisntalled it for 2 weeks ago
(10-30-2011, 21:53)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2011, 20:50)alvarogt95 Wrote: [ -> ]when i start liberation i get this error when i press load game it open the game and then close auto and comes up this message:

thx

pair of solutions:
- go into steamapps--> cod mw2 --> you have an old exe, rename him to normal exe and overwrite it. ( this solution has always worked for me...)
- go into steamapps--> cod mw2 --> zone-->english-->delete mp_playlists_dlc2 and mp_playlists_dlc1

screenshot:

no of thoes work can you help me and what is the old exe file you were talking about. or watever it was. would it be a problem that i have norton? please help it is pissing me off!Angry
(04-22-2012, 13:11)xXSICARIUSXx Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2011, 21:53)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]

thx

pair of solutions:

screenshot:

no of thoes work can you help me and what is the old exe file you were talking about. or watever it was. would it be a problem that i have norton? please help it is pissing me off!Angry

omgomgomg what r u talking about? Lol! The only solution is to close all the firewalls that r running! They block the prog to connect to its hackung module