ItsMods

Full Version: Tom&Jerry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tom&Jerry Mod made by Gamemaster20 aka MEWink
Tom&Jerry Mod has a aimbot in it BUT its nots the aimbot that u get banned from, its a code that U have to add by modding, easy to add, the aimbot is for the host only so if u want to try it out just open the mod in combat training and u will get it, you will also get golden famas, and the reason why its called tom&jerry is because its graphics have been changed, the vision, so it looks like tom and jerries land not a very bog or very special mod but its cool and funRolleyesRolleyesBig GrinBig Grin
um im a wii user and i hope to make a cartoon mod can u post the dvar you yoused to get the cartoon effect???
(10-27-2011, 00:17)tonymamoni1 Wrote: [ -> ]um im a wii user and i hope to make a cartoon mod can u post the dvar you yoused to get the cartoon effect???

Yeah people have made mod menus for wii so i bet they have put thatBig Grin
setDvar("r_fullbright", 0);

idk if this is what are you looking for, and I'm too lazy to try the mod myself, this gives somehow-cartoon mode
hi, could u make a mod just for the aimbot alone? thanks
(10-28-2011, 19:15)AdamOwnz Wrote: [ -> ]hi, could u make a mod just for the aimbot alone? thanks

Yeah but its still a mod i cant make it go in an actual online thing to hack in normal
(10-28-2011, 22:37)Gamemaster20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2011, 19:15)AdamOwnz Wrote: [ -> ]hi, could u make a mod just for the aimbot alone? thanks

Yeah but its still a mod i cant make it go in an actual online thing to hack in normal

No i mean just combat training
(10-29-2011, 16:35)AdamOwnz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2011, 22:37)Gamemaster20 Wrote: [ -> ]

No i mean just combat training

well idk about JUST combat training but this is a mod it can be playe on player match or combat training other people have to have the mod to play with you