ItsMods

Full Version: laptop replace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it possible to change parts of a laptop ? its an acer aspire 5741g / i want to know if it possible to upgrade the processor or the graphics card to my laptop. because it lag a litle bit and doesnt run black ops so good so i will upgrade tthe graphics to it :p
If you have some manual skills and laptop doesnt have warranty anymore, yes. But better ask somebody at computer shop
sure u can
tooooo expensive
You're gonna have to do some research on your laptop. My laptop's GPU is soldered on to the mobo so there's no way I can change it, you're also gonna have to take the PSU into account, you're gonna need to find a GPU or CPU of the same generation that uses the same wattage.
ROFL laptops are not for gaming and laptop's GPU is expensive alot
HOW ABOUT BUYIN PC ?? xd
I got a desktop and a laptop, My laptop can run BF3 on ultra 1920x1080, 30-50 fps
My desktop medium 30-50 fps
So yeah, laptops aren't that bad to game but yes they are expensive (my laptop was 800 euros)
My laptop is Awesome
@Mr.Kn3z U JELLY?
(10-24-2011, 22:33)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]My laptop is Awesome
@Mr.Kn3z U JELLY?

Pretty much what I said only tl;dr version
its not worth to buy a "gaming" laptop. its mostly not possible to upgrade it and if then much too expensive.
Pages: 1 2