ItsMods

Full Version: BlackOps Mod error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Installed a aimbot made by @xN4T1V3xPR1D3x
When i enter a online match, it doesnt work
and when i enter a combat training match, it gives me and error saying:
Error
Server Script compile error
function 'Aimbot' already defined

(See console for details)

Please help me as i dont know what else to do, and what i did wrong!

Below is the _rank.gsc file that i used for the aimbot

PLEASE HELP ME!

HuhConfusedUndecided
you know english? you have two same functions called aimbot. dl syntax checker and check rank. use searchbox in top right corner of screen to search for syntax checker. lol. good luck.
no need to do. checked myself.
ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?!
you entered code for aimbot at the end TWICE.
loooool
Stfu G-Man. He is just learning modding. Also don't act like you are an awesome modder, because you are not.

But you were right, he pasted the aimbot code 2 times.

@Lancexable Just remove one of them.
(10-23-2011, 11:12)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Stfu G-Man. He is just learning modding. Also don't act like you are an awesome modder, because you are not.

thanks, but is there anyway to make the aimbot work online? and to make it always aiming at people instead of waiting till the gun is fired
This is modding, not hacking. Other people will have to join your modded private match in order for you to use aimbot on them. To let it always aim you have to remove self "waittill("weapon_fired");" and change wait 0.01; to wait 0.05;
(10-23-2011, 11:18)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]This is modding, not hacking. Other people will have to join your modded private match in order for you to use aimbot on them. To let it always aim you have to remove self "waittill("weapon_fired");" and change wait 0.01; to wait 0.05;

awh. Okay thanks lots Smile
(10-23-2011, 11:18)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]This is modding, not hacking. Other people will have to join your modded private match in order for you to use aimbot on them. To let it always aim you have to remove self "waittill("weapon_fired");" and change wait 0.01; to wait 0.05;

Oh, and is there any way to manually turn it on and off?
(10-23-2011, 11:12)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Stfu G-Man. He is just learning modding. Also don't act like you are an awesome modder, because you are not.

pozzuh y u act like a lil bitch? he asked - i answered. i know a veeery tiny bit of coding. and i NEVER acted like a pro modder. NEVER.

he asked for help - i helped. and i helped right. so don't act like YOU are an awesome modder and in this particular case can do more than i can.
oh come on, dont fight. Lol i admit that im not the modding type, but i will pick it up Smile
(10-23-2011, 11:15)Lancexable Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks, but is there anyway to make the aimbot work online? and to make it always aiming at people instead of waiting till the gun is fired

I hate you. You are what's killing PC gaming. If you want to use an aimbot, use a program. I hope you get banned.
(10-23-2011, 11:42)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2011, 11:15)Lancexable Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate you. You are what's killing PC gaming. If you want to use an aimbot, use a program. I hope you get banned.

1.lol'd
2.serious'd
Pages: 1 2