ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Character Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering if someone could use 3d max and rip the Call of The Dead Models. Specifically, I'm looking for Sarah Michelle Gellar model, cause one of my friends is a girl and plays cod, but ofc, only cod game that had a playable female was Black Ops. The model does not have to be rigged, as I will have someone else rig it for a previous cod game for modding purposes. If someone could do this for me, be really appreciated.

Superman
Use xmodel exporter for cod5 zom models, and rebone it
Well, the problem is that you'll get banned for using 3d ripper in steam games, and since Treyarch didn't include all xmodels in the mod tools, we can't import the Call of the Dead models.

And since you're just looking for the model itself, why don't you just google some girl 3d models out there? :p

(10-15-2011, 20:36)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Use xmodel exporter for cod5 zom models, and rebone it

[Image: facepalm111.jpg]

Did you even read what he wrote? =_=
From your post, it looks like you just read the title >_>
(10-15-2011, 20:45)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the problem is that you'll get banned for using 3d ripper in steam games ...

VAC doesn't trigger in SP
(10-15-2011, 23:33)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]VAC doesn't trigger in SP
This^

(10-15-2011, 20:45)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the problem is that you'll get banned for using 3d ripper in steam games ...
Ever heard of disabling VAC? o.O Troll
(10-15-2011, 23:36)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]

yes nukem - nukeem!
(10-15-2011, 23:36)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]

You'll get banned sooner or later, who's gonna risk that just for a model?
But yeah, I forgot that there's no vac in sp :p