ItsMods

Full Version: wich one should i choose ? :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yo guys can some of u recommend me a good processor so can make my pc fast and so are not so expensive i have now an intel core 2 quad but i really want a faster so i can record my gameplays better Smilemy graphic card is nvidia gtx 460 i will ty if some of u recommened me a cheap and good processor for my pc ( better an my older)
i still run a core 2 quad (qx9770 @ 4ghz @1.36V) too and got no problems at. high fps overall in every game
only going to upgrade for the upcoming bulldozer chips
i use an ati radeon HD 5570 no lag on bf3 and a lag a little when recording MW2 and black ops but i reccomend the 6xxx series im getting the 7xxx when it comes out Tongue
i dont think that there will be a 7xxx series in the near future, 6990 is stil the flagship for the next 3-4-5 months

rumours says that there could be a first release in Q1 2012
Budget?
$1000?
lol not 7000 dude :p i dont have so much money now :p something a litle bit cheaper like 500 dollars something so maybe 600 dollars( the reason because i want to upgrade my processor was because i want a better pc so can record bo and i will record bf3 and mw3 in a future :p
overclock your cpu and get a better graphic card, the card is the most important thing to run games
k ty but how much can u recommend me to overclock my pc? i hear at if i do it too much my pc can crash
my pc specs:
Nvidia GTx460
Intel core 2 quad Q9300
how much should i overclock it ?
send me a tutorial uif u can thx Big Grin
Not crash, if you overclock too much it can burn.
Pages: 1 2 3