ItsMods

Full Version: Heartbeat sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it's good to hear/feel your own heartbeat BUT not so good that you can hear the heartbeat of enemy or vice versa, that enemy can hear your heartbeat when you plant or defuse.

So if possible, please make the heartbeat sound to be available to hear just for you/your spectator.
lolwut???
(12-04-2010, 00:48)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]lolwut???

have you seen or played eekhoorns black ops mod? if so then you would know what im on about the sounds during planting/defusing need tweaking and most of the community keeps saying that too
It seems like Eekhorn(imodblackops) from our forum(who is super moderator like me) made this in is mod:

Well it has to be one sound when you start planting/defusing.
it has to be one sound at the beginning of the plant/defuse indeed
(12-04-2010, 18:33)j6k4 Wrote: [ -> ]it has to be one sound at the beginning of the plant/defuse indeed

Yep, blame me. Had no idea what I was doing so I made a retarded sound. Blush I'll re-do it and give the fixed one to iModBlackOps.
(12-05-2010, 11:13)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2010, 18:33)j6k4 Wrote: [ -> ]it has to be one sound at the beginning of the plant/defuse indeed

Yep, blame me. Had no idea what I was doing so I made a retarded sound. Blush I'll re-do it and give the fixed one to iModBlackOps.

Nice to hear man, keep up the good work ^^ Wink