ItsMods

Full Version: Redemption - new trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SP is going to be epic. Smile
[sarcasm]What is SP????? [/sarcasm]

awful graphics and i felt kinda sick when i heard the xbox sound
SP is always epic in CoD, and the multiplayer is addicting...
We all have to admit, even though they're frustrating, IW's cod games are awesome.
And now, - we don't know if it's good or not - we also got the sledgehammer touch, which I think will bring a darker feel and more cinematic scenes...
Something like the good parts out of black ops SP.
(10-08-2011, 10:33)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]SP is always epic in CoD
QFT

(10-08-2011, 10:33)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]the multiplayer is addicting...
Lies, worst MP games ever.
It's frustrating. Even more because they claim it's sooooo realistic. I shot with automatic rifles once and even Counter-Strike is more realistic in weapon handling than the entire CoD series. Also the lag compensation kills any MP game (for example the Source Engine netcode is so much better (based on Q2; wasn't CoD based on Q3 engine?)).

What I'm talking about:

This shit only happens in the CoD series. You will not see this in any other decent MP game.
Epic,
but why they're used 'plastic' engine :FUU:
Makarov and Price lol

IW3-4 Engine DA BEST IN HISTORY Troll
(10-07-2011, 22:45)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]SP is going to be epic. Smile

Nice, will cpt.Price still be fighting with 100 years old?
(10-08-2011, 11:04)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2011, 10:33)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]SP is always epic in CoD
QFT

(10-08-2011, 10:33)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]the multiplayer is addicting...
Lies, worst MP games ever.
It's frustrating. Even more because they claim it's sooooo realistic. I shot with automatic rifles once and even Counter-Strike is more realistic in weapon handling than the entire CoD series. Also the lag compensation kills any MP game (for example the Source Engine netcode is so much better (based on Q2; wasn't CoD based on Q3 engine?)).

What I'm talking about:

This shit only happens in the CoD series. You will not see this in any other decent MP game.

Cod mp games indeed have shitty netcode but this video is not entirely accurate. The aim not being on target is not always because of lag it's mostly because the gun sway is random and theater mode doesn't fully record the match. Just some key data and fills the other things in (car explosions, recoil, gun sway also the get hit -> screen up thingy). Also it's fucking p2p xbox, there is less lag on dedicated servers so you should get less of that bullshit on pc.

e: Cod is based on Q3 arena (ID tech 3)
capt price is the chuck norris of cod
Pages: 1 2