ItsMods

Full Version: @BloopBloop & Surtek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thx @Bloopbloop for your support but I dont try to flame this forum, Im trying to get my stuff removed...

Also Surtek, You did fix it with me and Se7en, its just that he didnt put credits again after.... and something I didnt tell any one again :

I asked Koene (one of his friend) if I could release a tutorial on how to port anims from other CODs to Black Ops , he said he wanted to keep it secret, so I respected that, 2 days later, Se7en puts it...

@d0h! if you are really too old for that then why dont you just remove them?
What does it do that you dont have my stuff? Do you guys need my stuff so bad?
It will take you like 10sec to remove them its 4 threads...

Why Im still here, to get my stuff removed... nothing more, nothing else

(Cause I know D0h will read it...)

@surtek You can fix that easily by removing my map editor thread, L96a... texture thread and my 2 tutorials ( texture fix and "how to fully animate weapons" < that one is outdated...)

Also nice try, trying to block me... from registering... XD
Ban! Ban! Ban!
(10-05-2011, 00:28)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Ban! Ban! Ban!

They are sleeping... best time to come in fact

Im proving Im mature, I dont spam....
would you ever stop Dodgy
I want to make something clear, in your agreement of your registration, you accepted that ALL things you have wrote here on our forum belongs to itsmods. We will NOT delete any of the posts you created -because you just want to- because they belong to us. So if YOU post any of the tutorials on ANY other site, than we can take serious steps.

I do not want to make any fight or whatever, but what you are doing is kinda stupid, making several accounts to say something which we will not do.
lol, pathetic troll = pathetic scripts18

and another one: we will NEVER EVER delete your threads just to see how you rage, okay? deal?
lets see how many years you gonna hunt for your mod
Gtfo.
(10-05-2011, 00:14)NotInvalid Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Koene (one of his friend) if I could release a tutorial on how to port anims from other CODs to Black Ops , he said he wanted to keep it secret, so I respected that, 2 days later, Se7en puts it...

Hah, that sounds typical in a modding forum...
Well, do you guys know about the rain tutorial he made?
Even though it was simply spawning FX, he spammed me on how to make it...
I told him how, and he one day later makes a tutorial, I asked him to give credits for showing him how..
He just said; "for what? pressing a button? xD" ...
Well, I ain't mad, it's just something simple, i'm just trying to show a example of these things.

You're so damn naive, just get out of here.
@d0h! I would advice you that you just ignore him, ban him everytime you see him... silent, without even a word.
Credits, imaginery things but worth so much LOL.
OMA
Pages: 1 2 3