ItsMods

Full Version: Plan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, Srry guys I see this is mod website but, well im not soo good in making mods but I am good in making other stuff Big Grin I am working on something Major important!
I am not telling my idea so it could not be stolen... Starting with my plan today or tommorow ending in a couple week/day-s.
You just made a thread to tell us that you are working on something, but you won't even say what..

inb4 7 more threads >_>
@AZUMIKKEL = Captain Obvious?
@[BTK]Foxy = Troll?
(10-04-2011, 14:49)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]@AZUMIKKEL = Captain Obvious?
@[BTK]Foxy = Troll?

I dont wanna argue with you FROLINE!
And as you could see by the number of posts, you could welcome me to forum rather than say such nice stuff.

welcome, enjoy your stay. did you solved the problem with the aliens vs marines mod?
(10-04-2011, 15:01)[BTK]Foxy Wrote: [ -> ]
@[BTK]Foxy = Troll?

And as you could see by the number of posts, you could welcome me to forum rather than say such nice stuff.

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-I-m-...-what.html

Froline? There is no language in the world using that word. Fraulein? Well that's a pretty bad spelling mistake.
(10-04-2011, 15:12)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
@[BTK]Foxy = Troll?

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-I-m-...-what.html

Froline? There is no language in the world using that word. Fraulein? Well that's a pretty bad spelling mistake.

xD thx. I tought I didn't speel it right... But I heard it in American Pie 3 Big Grin

Lol, you're italian right?
(10-04-2011, 15:07)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]welcome, enjoy your stay. did you solved the problem with the aliens vs marines mod?

I'll check if any new replies..Thx
@[BTK]Foxy = Troll?

wilcomme tu our webcite
Pages: 1 2