ItsMods

Full Version: Seriously Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seriously guys I really wanna play Modded black ops but everytime I click on one in game it closes CoD and says fatal error. Please! Here's the link to the picture of how my files are set out. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839...reljc.jpg/ Tell me if it's right or wrong and any solutions to help me play mods!
I serious'd.

P.S.: I had to say that don't count it as a pointless post.
you created the same thread already yesterday...now deleted.
stop it and stay on one thread!

i also told you to download mod tools, then select the mod that is crashing from the drop down list and click on "link fast file", if necessary "xx iwd" and then on "build mod"

reopen black ops and load the mod
(10-03-2011, 11:30)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]you created the same thread already yesterday...now deleted.
stop it and stay on one thread!

i also told you to download mod tools, then select the mod that is crashing from the drop down list and click on "link fast file", if necessary "xx iwd" and then on "build mod"

reopen black ops and load the mod

dude I have done that! I done that link fast file thing with Awesome Streaks and it doesn't work!
then post in "awesome streaks" thread and ask the creator if he can fix the problem
Totally wrong folders...

Open up raw > maps and see how the .GSC's are placed.
(10-03-2011, 12:35)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Totally wrong folders...

yeah, i've seen how they're placed, now what ?
(10-03-2011, 19:24)loopy287 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2011, 12:35)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Totally wrong folders...

yeah, i've seen how they're placed, now what ?

Take a screenshot of where you have placed the files now...
Edit:
Oh nvm, they were correctly done from the beginning lol

Just open up the mod tools, select the files, check the .FF and .IWD and press build mod.
Awesome streaks can give you missing texture error, not sure about that. Do other mods work ?
(10-03-2011, 20:22)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome streaks can give you missing texture error, not sure about that. Do other mods work ?

Nope .
Pages: 1 2