ItsMods

Full Version: Fan control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
somebody know a good program to control the Fan of my Nvidia GTX 260 ? Fan:Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX Pro

(10-02-2011, 16:02)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
somebody know a good program to control the Fan of my Nvidia GTX 260 ? Fan:Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX Pro

you could try speedfan
I tried but Speedfan dont work. It shows Temps but fan control dont work! I dont know why
I know right, it's pretty damn hard to keep track of my fans. That's why I made a fan-group.
MSI afterburner>all
ok..i tried msi afterburner but the fans dont rotate faster :/ And i will see how fast they Rotate and how low i can get the temp of the gpu
google Tongue

Quote:Rivatuner, power user, RivaTuner Fan (the second one down, not the first) change the value from 1 to 3 and exit riva.

Re-open, open the fancontrol, your auto fancontrol should be unlocked.

set your numbers to these

save.

It will Ramp up AWESOMELY and stay @ 40% while idle, should ramp to (ive seen at least 77%) keeping it @ around 62

Quote:ivaTuner\Fan
(in punchdown menu ---> AutoFanSpeedControl (value = 3)

make sure the tick is ticked black then exit riva tuner before re-opening and trying to adjust the settings in Auto Fan

EDIT sorry I didnt say about the AutoFanspeedControl in 1st post lol