ItsMods

Full Version: Double XP from buying snacks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a new promotion for Modern Warfare 3 which allows you to have an in-game entitlement of Double XP from redeeming codes on snacks such as Pepsi, Mountain Dew and Doritoes. This promotion only seems to be available in the US and begins on the 10th October, 2011 at 12PM ET. Here is a table which shows how much Double XP time you get:

[Image: double-xp2.jpg]

This has sparked a lot of controversy and critics say that this is unfair for those who gain their experience legitimately and also this is just another greedy way of getting people's money. Here we go again....

So when you start up MW3 for the first time, those high level players you find when you first start up the game could just be desperate gamers munching on food to get that Double XP (which will probably impact on those with bad health).

Source: Forbes GameBandits
lol, activision is weird, Confused
Hopefully this only is for fat-console-fucks.
hahahaha
(10-02-2011, 10:36)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this only is for fat-console-fucks.

i lol'd

nyand

This is a joke right?

First off: That's fucking lame.
Second: What about people who don't live in US, or can't afford this shit, compared to rich fucks?
Third: This + EL!TE? Wow. Just wow.

OMFG WHAT IF YOU'RE AN EUROPEAN FAT FUCK
(10-03-2011, 11:02)johamort Wrote: [ -> ]OMFG WHAT IF YOU'RE AN EUROPEAN FAT FUCK
lol wdf? (at comment and the mw3 advertisement)
(10-02-2011, 12:23)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2011, 10:36)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this only is for fat-console-fucks.

i lol'd

Let me write it. Fuu

Then I serious'd.
Pages: 1 2