ItsMods

Full Version: Helpfull script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, 'cause no free dlc BO modding comunity is not live like other comunity ( better support for some "indie" game).

Anyway for who still work into mods here Moon script, useless to modding maybe but helpfull to understain or compare with Romo mods (jug and Nova).

Seam that nobody own it and it's so hard find good teammate to complete it (Richtofen is needed).

[attachment=1122]
Huh, what is this?
is it the .GSC's of the moon map?
If so, it should be pretty easy to extract, so I don't see what's the point of it :p
WAREZ WAREZ WAREEEEEEEEZ

also: How do i play this
This are moon map gsc files
(09-30-2011, 20:20)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]it's so hard find good teammate to complete it (Richtofen is needed).

i totally agree with this
and thanks for sharing, now i finally know the code names for the Gersch Device and the Quatem Bomb ^^
(09-30-2011, 21:06)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2011, 20:20)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]it's so hard find good teammate to complete it (Richtofen is needed).

and thanks for sharing, now i finally know the code names for the Gersch Device and the Quatem Bomb ^^

Quantum or QUED, i converted moon to find how complete Richtofen grand scheme,
there's something related to cheat into moon.gsc, i dont Know if realy cheats will block easter eggs ....

in this map you can find jugernaut and Novasix, on DLC all WaW guns, but m1a1 have kark98 firing sound and viceversa......

Qued is funny will spawn weapon, even PaP gun, to port other funny thing is "moon walk" but MP i think dont let you jump so high
(10-01-2011, 10:25)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2011, 21:06)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]

Quantum or QUED, i converted moon to find how complete gersh grand scheme,
there's something related to cheat into moon.gsc, i dont Know if realy cheats will block easter eggs ....

in this map you can find jugernaut and Novasix, on DLC all WaW guns, but m1a1 have kark98 firing sound and viceversa......

Qued is funny will spawn weapon, even PaP gun, to port other funny thing is "moon walk" but MP i think dont let you jump so high

interesting

What does this do?