ItsMods

Full Version: [I Hate Music Thread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Probably the only guy that doesnt like music...

Yea , I dont have an iPod and dont want one (well execpt if its free)

I never listen to music... dunno just dont personally like music
Well try it, if i didn't have music I would probaly kill myself, dunno how you can life without it
(09-20-2011, 23:38)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Well try it, if i didn't have music I would probaly kill myself, dunno how you can life without it

Youre not the first telling me that, thats why Im happy that I dont like music, I dont get addicted to it
(09-20-2011, 23:39)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 23:38)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Well try it, if i didn't have music I would probaly kill myself, dunno how you can life without it

Youre not the first telling me that, thats why Im happy that I dont like music, I dont get addicted to it

Good point, but it also makes me feel happy or better sometimes, also it's good against boredom.
Me myself i'm a huge fan, I got posters and t-shirts from bands etc Awesome
(09-20-2011, 23:43)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Good point, but it also makes me feel happy or better sometimes, also it's good against boredom.
Me myself i'm a huge fan, I got posters and t-shirts from bands etc Awesome

Yea, but instead of changing my mood, I think about the problem and a way to fix it, way better than forgetting about it and changing mind

However its true that it makes people feel better, boredom yea probably, but thinking about life is so much more interresting...

How can you not like music? Cynical?

Quote:but thinking about life is so much more interresting...
When I do that I end up thinking about everything bad that's happened in my life, which is enough to traumatize anyone.
I agree, i'd rather listen to music then think about my life
Well I guess your fcking deaf, I would be completely depressed if I didn't like any kind of music.

Hating music is not humanly possible, not liking any kind in particular is possible
(09-21-2011, 15:26)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, i'd rather listen to music then think about my life

I'd do both things at the same time.
How's that possible ?
Pages: 1 2